Drumming is a great way to beat work stress and learn new skills that are creative, physical and musical at the same time.
We offer Stress-Beaters packages on either an individual (one-to-one) basis, or as a group activity (which is also a great team-building experience).
The Stress-Beaters package is a service for corporate clients who offer drum lessons as a benefit for their staff members. There are payment options for part-subsidised and fully-paid tuition for staff members so the drum lessons are within the budget of companies of all sizes. To discuss the options for providing drum lessons to your staff members please contact us.
How it works:
- Arrange personal drumming tuition to fit with a busy work schedule
- Choose a location for the lessons – our studios, your home, or at/near your workplace
- Lessons are designed to be fun and inspiring with the specific aim of venting stress
- Ask us about special arrangements for payment – split the cost of lessons between employer/employee
Benefits of learning drums:
- Open creative channels
- Improve concentration and mental fitness
- Challenge and reward of multi-way coordination
- Allow the inner rhythm to come out
- Develop new musical skills
- Improve physical fitness
- Release stress and tension
- Fun, engaging and enjoyable activity
General questions about drumming at Elephant Drums? Read our FAQ section.
Group drumming workshops and facilitation of corporate events
We organise and facilitate group percussion workshops for team-building, stress-beating and corporate training days. To discuss your requirements for a group tuition package, please contact us.