Drumming is a great way to beat work stress and learn new skills that are creative, physical and musical at the same time. We provide flexible drum tuition packages at a convenient central London location.
The Stress-Beaters package is a service for corporate clients who have drum lessons as an option for their staff members’ benefits. There are payment options for part-subsidised and fully-paid tuition for staff members so the drum lessons are within the budget of companies of all sizes. To discuss the options please contact us.
How it works:
- Arrange personal drumming tuition to fit with a busy work schedule
- Choose a location for the lessons – our studios, your home, or at/near your workplace
- Lessons are designed to be fun and inspiring with the specific aim of venting stress
- Ask us about special arrangements for payment – split the cost of lessons between employer/employee
Benefits of learning drums:
- Open creative channels
- Improve concentration and mental fitness
- Challenge and reward of multi-way coordination
- Allow the inner rhythm to come out
- Develop new musical skills
- Improve physical fitness
- Release stress and tension
- Fun, engaging and enjoyable activity
General questions about drumming? Read our FAQ section.
Group drumming workshops and facilitation of corporate events
We organise and facilitate group percussion workshops for team-building, stress-beating and corporate training days. To discuss your requirements for a group tuition package, please contact us.