One year of drumming tuition = £430 deposit
Please read the full details on this page before committing to buy
The deposit will secure the recipient’s place for a year’s worth of tuition. The total cost of tuition across the year is £1000. The remaining £570 is paid in monthly installments of £57 per month for 10 months.
- The Drumming Passport is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The course lasts for 38 drumming sessions of one hour per session.
- The sessions can be taken as an intensive course with a timetable that suits the student’s schedule, therefore it is possible to use up the sessions quicker than one year.
- There can be breaks of up to 4 weeks between lessons, just as long as all 38 lessons are taken within one year (52 weeks).
- The deposit is non-refundable, but if circumstances change and the student needs to stop taking drum lessons there is a full refund of any lessons paid for in advance that are unused.
- The equivalent hourly rate for lessons is £15 per hour (£15 x 38 sesions = £570).
The greatest choice and flexibility: build your timetable, learn from a range of teachers across different specialisms, and save money.
The costs explained in detail:
The total cost of the Drumming Passport (38 x one-hour sessions) is £1000. The first £430 is paid upfront as a deposit to commit to the course. The remaining £570 is charged as £15 per session and can be paid by installments of £57 every month for 10 months.
£1000 for a year’s worth of private one-to-one tuition is outstanding value. At our usual hourly rate the same amount of tuition would cost £1520, therefore this is better than one-third discount.
A few questions you might have:
Why 38 sessions?
We have found that the average number of drum lessons taken in a year by our regular students is 38. There are 52 weeks in a year, but some weeks need to be skipped due to holidays and other commitments. Coincidentally, there are 38 weeks in the academic calendar so the course can easily follow the same structure as the school timetable if required. However, the main benefit is that it is entirely flexible to suit the individual. It is normally recommended that lessons are taken at a frequency of one session per week. It is theoretically possible for the student to use up all 38 hours of tuition within one week of full-time intensive tuition, but most students require time between sessions for practise and to fully absorb all the information they have learned.
How long does the course actually last for?
When 38 one-hour sessions have been completed, or after one year, whichever is soonest.
What happens if circumstances change and I need to cancel?
It’s possible to terminate the standing order for lessons at any time and receive a refund for any lessons paid for in advance that are unused. Refer to the Terms of Booking for further details.